The Becket Keys Alumni Association is an online way for the Becket Keys alumni community to keep in touch with each other and the school. Our Alumni Association is open to all former Becket Keys students, and past and present parents, staff and governors. It started in 2019 when our Founding Students finished their time with us and our aim is to provide a strong, diverse and flourishing alumni community!
Our mission is to provide support, networking and opportunity between members, and the school community, for the mutual benefit of all.
Through keeping a register of all Becket Keys Alumni Association members and enabling communication with each other (and with the Becket Keys community) we aim to further the interests of the school and its past and present students, teachers and parents.
Benefits of Becket Keys Alumni Association
The old adage ‘It’s not what you know, it’s who you know’ is as relevant today as it has ever been, not just for the current students but for everyone at every stage of their life. If you are a former Becket Keys student, parent of a student or a staff member, you may join the Association. Once aboard, your benefits will include:
- Attend and/or support special occasions, eg Eucharists and Awards Evenings
- Attend and/or support Becket Keys Drama, Music and Sports activities
- Attend and/or support Friends of Becket Keys activities (eg. Ball, Quiz Night, Wine Tasting).
- Contribute to or fundraise for the School Fund.
- Reconnect with your former classmates at our regular informal social events.
- Advertise your own reunions and events (eg sporting, social, charitable, etc).
- Host and/or attend speciality networking events, where all levels of your profession come together to connect and inspire (eg law, medical, creative etc).
- Receive and make contributions to Becket Keys Newsletter, Alumni Association Facebook Page, Social Media and so on
- Participate in Becket Keys programmes for providing existing students with a window into the working world (careers carousels, mock interviews, work experience etc).
- Provide mentors, internships and job opportunities for a well-educated and eager body of young people.
- Be the first to hear of opportunities within the network, many of which will only be open to alumni.
How to join Becket Keys Alumni Network
To join the network, please take a few minutes to register your details and preferences below. It's completely free to join and we very much look forward to welcoming you.
STEP 1: email email@example.com to register your interest.
STEP 2: Once you have registered please join our group on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. You'll immediately be able to start to reconnect with other Becket Keys Alumni Network members.