Spring Term 2018
With around 100 different clubs and societies running every week there is bound to be something for you to enjoy!
Sport, Music, Drama, Art, Gardening, Games, Languages, Debating...there is lots to consider. In addition, we also run:
Every Day Opportunities:
- Breakfast club: food available from 8am in The Becket Bistro
- Homework club: Students welcome from 3:20 to 4:20 every day in the ICT suite with senior staff providing support and advice.
‘Turn up and play’ clubs:
- Don’t worry about your PE kit. Just slip your trainers on and come and have some fun!
Help And Support Time (HAS Time):
- Each subject runs 'HAS' time. Look out for these if you want some additional tuition and guidance.
- Theatre club - Mrs Ahlner and Mrs Bailey. Sign up to be invited to evening / weekend theatre visits locally and in London. Charges will apply.